If you're looking to learn the basics of the MobileSmith platform, the sections below will get you started on the right foot. We strongly recommend that you take our certification program if you want to fully utilize the power of the Platform.
Terms to Know
- App Project - one (1) native mobile app that is 'built' for iPhone, iPad, and Android phones (do not create iOS app and Android app separately).
- AppCanvas - the area you use to design the interface of the app - each page has a canvas that allows custom graphics and a drag and drop interface for data and labels.
- AppBlock - our term for a module. Each AppBlock type can be customized to create several use cases. Some AppBlocks are extremely flexible, others are meant for specific uses.
- AppOffice - our Content Management System (CMS). Manage data in real-time for your app(s).
Getting Started Basics
- Create a New App Project
- Create an AppBlock
- Upload App Images (splash images, app icon, etc.)
- Using the Home Canvas
- Send Test App
- Data Mapping