- Platform Notification System
- This lets the platform give you feedback, such as when a new app build is initiated. More notifications will be added in the future.
- Swift support for NPIs
- The Native Plug-in (NPI) AppBlock will now accept NPIs written in Swift (Dynamic Framework) in addition to the existing Objective-C (Static Library) support.
- Cropping Style
- This feature helps to solve the spacing issues seen on a number of Android devices.
- Material Design
- Apps now utilize the latest Android UI for several features, including: loading spinner, toolbar, tab bar, date/time pickers, and pull-to-refresh
- Bug fixes